Traverse the Slovenian heartland and discover a tapestry of alpine splendor, wartime stories and nature's artwork. Your adventure begins in Kranjska Gora, where the majestic backdrop of the Julian Alps provides a perfect backdrop to tranquil Lake Jasna. As you drive up the winding Vršič Pass, you can look forward to breathtaking views that capture the imagination and inspire countless legends. You'll arrive in Bovec, an adventurous town nestled among high peaks that offers an intimate rendezvous with the pristine Soča River.
On this tour, you also have the option to experience white water rafting, kayaking, canyoning or even a long-range zip-line trip. Let us know in advance, so we can make the reservation!
Continue on to admire the hidden beauty of Kozjak Waterfall, a true natural gem. End your journey in Kobarid, a town that echoes the stories of past wars and where the remnants of history blend seamlessly with the natural beauty of the surroundings. Experience Slovenia completely unadulterated and unfiltered as you immerse yourself in the captivating realms of the Soča Valley.
Why Choose Soča Valley private day tour?
- The majesty of nature: from the reflections of Lake Jasna to the enchanting colours of the Soča River to the hidden Kozjak Waterfall, immerse yourself in unparalleled beauty.
- Mountain wonders: cross the Vršič Pass, the highest road pass in Slovenia, and enjoy the magnificent panoramic views.
- Customizable: Our itinerary is designed to be an enriching experience, but we're open to consultations to ensure your trip meets your interests.
- Exclusive: Enjoy an intimate experience away from the tourist crowds.
- Value for Money: Priced per van accommodating up to 8 people offers both intimacy and affordability.
- Expertise: Use the expertise of our top-rated guides to discover hidden gems and fascinating stories about each location.