What to expect
Explore the most beautiful parts of Slovenia on this 7 day journey and stay at three different locations, whilst still enjoying hotel pick ups for your scheduled tour departures. Spend your first three days in the cosy and vibrant Slovenian capital, Ljubljana and visit the coastal town of Piran and the breathtaking Postojna Cave. In the midst of majestic natural landscape, discover the most famous Slovenian alpine resort Bled and Bohinj lake. End your journey in the Julian Alps and uncover the scenic beauty of Kranjska Gora with its astonishing surrounding as well as the valley of emerald green Soča Valley. Offering great value for money, this tour is perfect for everyone, who wishes to stay in comfort of small group travel and keep the expenses for such exquisite experience low. A tour ideal for single passengers or couples.
Arrival to Ljubljana. Check into your accommodation.
Enjoy your afternoon in Karst region. Stop in Predjama and see the amazing Predjama castle, learn about its turbulent history and unbelievable legends. Continue to Postojna cave – Slovenia’s number 1 attraction.
Slovenian coast is small but endearingly charming. On this day trip you visit the highlights of the Slovenian coast and its hinterland.
Take a day trip to the Alpine valleys, visit enchanting lake Bled, enjoy a ride with pletna rowing boat to Bled island, visit Bled Castle, and take a walk through the magnificent Vintgar gorge and explore lake in the Triglav national park, Lake Bohinj.
Start the day at Kranjska gora, explore Jasna lake, continue to nature reserve of Zelenci Springs and drive to Planica ski jumping venue, which offers many options for natural sights.
Overnight: Kranjska Gora
Join our scheduled tour to Soča Valley. You’ll be picked up in Kranjska Gora. After the drive across Vršič, the highest mountain pass in Slovenia, you’ll arrive to Trenta and start exploring Soča river valley, one of the most beautiful rivers in Europe with a specific green colour.
Overnight: Kranjska Gora
Departure to the airport.
Know before you go
- Small group tours up to 8 people.
- Guests are recommended to wear comfortable shoes and warm clothes on the day of visiting Postojna Cave as the temperature in is constant 9°C.
- A current valid passport or ID is required on the day of travel.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- 6 nights in Slovenia (Ljubljana, Bled, Kranjska Gora) with breakfast included (3* hotels / B&B or 4* hotels)
- Tourist tax for all 6 nights
- Entrance fee's to:
- Postojna Cave
- Predjama Castle
- Bled Castle
- Bled Vintgar Gorge
- Pletna boat ride to Bled island
- Liznjek house in Kranjska Gora
- Nordic Center entrance fee
- Kobarid WWI museum
- Entrance to Hrastovlje church frescoes
- Sečovlje salt fields
- Piran wall
- Airport pickup and drop off (Ljubljana airport)
- Professional guidance in English during your tours
- Flight tickets
- Beverages and food not listed in the program
- Travel insurance
- Additional excursions and or services not mentioned in the program
- Tips (optional)