What to expectLjubljana is one of the most charming capitals in Europe. It’s crammed with cobblestone streets and ancient buildings. And one of the best ways to get to know the culture is by attending this dinner and folk dance event. Feast on traditional Slovenian fare and sip wine while watching locals perform centuries-old folk dances. Learn & support LOCAL communities to preserve Slovenian folklore, take part in traditional games, and enjoy a special gift on the way out.
Know before you go
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Restaurants are centrally located and vary according to the size of the group. The exact location will be advised at time of reconfirmation
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant rates apply
- Dress code is smart casual
- Seats will not be known in advance
- • Restaurants vary according to the size of the group. The exact location will be advised at time of reconfirmation. Opening hours are: 09:00 - 16:00 Monday to Friday
Price inclusionsWelcome schnapps and dried fruit
One glass of wine or juice
Hotel pickup and drop-off
In our scheduled day trips we specialize in small groups of 2-8 people, striving to create an environment in which our customers can really enjoy their day without any hassle or rush, and our passionate and knowledgable guides can dedicate their time and attention to each traveller. We aim to present all customers with the opportunity to really immerse themselves into Slovene culture and the beauty of the country. These trips are wonderful for small groups, families or individual travelers. We endeavor to cater to everyone’s needs and show that we genuinely care about the people who decide to travel with us.