What to expect
A day trip for those who enjoy pristine and beautiful nature! Visit one of the most beautiful river valleys in the world. Justly called the Emerald Beauty, Soča river is famous for its green-blue colour, for its purity and clarity, amazing Alpine scenery and for the adrenaline water sports.
Take a short break in Kranjska gora, an Alpine resort famous as the annual venue of World Cup skiing competitions, before driving across Vršič - the highest mountain pass in Slovenia. This historical mountain road runs through Triglav National Park and offers many photo opportunities. Our guides know exactly where to stop to capture those perfect Instagram photos of the Julian Alps. Descend into Soča river valley, follow the river and watch it grow right from the source.
Admire the natural beauty of Soča river valley and learn about its history as one of the great battlefields of World War 1, described in Ernest Hemingway's masterpiece Farewell to Arms.
On this tour you also have the option to experience white water rafting (€ 50), kayaking (€ 60), canyoning (€ 60) or even a long-range zip-line trip (€ 59). Let us know in advance, so we can make the reservation!
Know before you go
Guests are recommended to wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
In the summertime, it is recommended to bring a swimming costume and a towel.
- Small group tour - up to 8 people per van.
- Guests are recommended to wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Professional English speaking guide
- Central Ljubljana pickup and drop-off
- Comfortable transport by air-conditioned minivan
Admission fees, meals and personal expenses.
- The Kobarid WWI museum: 7 € per person
- White water rafting: 50 € per person
- Canyoning: 60 € per person
- Zipline: 59 € per person
- Kayaking: 60 € per person
In our scheduled day trips we specialize in small groups of 2-8 people, striving to create an environment in which our customers can really enjoy their day without any hassle or rush, and our passionate and knowledgable guides can dedicate their time and attention to each traveller. We aim to present all customers with the opportunity to really immerse themselves into Slovene culture and the beauty of the country. These trips are wonderful for small groups, families or individual travelers. We endeavor to cater to everyone’s needs and show that we genuinely care about the people who decide to travel with us.