Justly called the Emerald Beauty, the Soča river is famous for its green-blue colour, for its purity and clarity, and for the adrenaline water sports (kayaking, white water rafting, canyoning, hydrospeed).
What to expect
A day trip for those who enjoy pristine and beautiful nature! Visit one of the most beautiful river valleys in the world.
Know before you go
Guests are recommended to wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
In the summertime, it is recommended to bring a swimming costume and a towel.
- Small group tour - up to 8 people per van.
- Guests are recommended to wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Professional English speaking guide
- Central Ljubljana pickup and drop-off
- Comfortable transport by air-conditioned minivan
Admission fees, meals and personal expenses.
- The Kobarid WWI museum: 7 € per person
- White water rafting: 50 € per person
- Canyoning: 60 € per person
- Zipline: 59 € per person
- Kayaking: 60 € per person