What to expect
A trip to Bled must be a part of any visit to Slovenia.
Visit all top attractions around Lake Bled and spend a relaxing afternoon at its coast. Visit Bled Castle perched on a sheer cliff high above the Lake Bled and admire amazing views over Bled island. Take some time to visit the castle museum, which gives you an insight into the history of the entire area. Enjoy the pletna rowing boat trip to Bled Island and discover »potica«, a typical Slovenian dessert. Be enchanted by the beautiful Bled Vintgar Gorge, deeply carved into the limestone by the Radovna river. Follow an amazing path with bridges and galleries, truly remarkable landscape of the gorge at your display.
Later make the best of your free time on Lake Bled. Either enjoy a relaxing afternoon walk by the lake, test the waters and go for a swim, drink coffee and tasting Kremšnita cream cake or you can have fun trying out some adrenaline activities like canyoning or rafting in the Alpine region. It doesn't matter what, as long as you make unforgettable memories!
Know before you go
- Guests are recommended to wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
- In the summertime, it is recommended to bring a swimming costume and a towel.
- A current valid passport or EU ID.
- Small group tour - up to 8 people per van.
- Please keep in mind that there are quite a few stairs at the Bled island and Bled castle, but you would do that in a fairly slow pace.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Professional English speaking guide
- Central Ljubljana pickup and drop-off
- Comfortable transport by air-conditioned minivan
Admission fees, meals and personal expenses.
- Bled castle: 13 € per person
- Pletna rowing boat ride to Bled island: 15 € per person
- Vintgar Gorge (summer season only): 10 € per person
In our scheduled day trips we specialize in small groups of 2-8 people, striving to create an environment in which our customers can really enjoy their day without any hassle or rush, and our passionate and knowledgable guides can dedicate their time and attention to each traveller. We aim to present all customers with the opportunity to really immerse themselves into Slovene culture and the beauty of the country. These trips are wonderful for small groups, families or individual travelers. We endeavor to cater to everyone’s needs and show that we genuinely care about the people who decide to travel with us.