Triglav National Park and the Alps Private tour
What to expect
Explore the magical Alpine resort Kranjska Gora and enjoy the natural beauty of the Alps. Be amazed by nature at its finest in Planica and explore the historic buildings of Kranjska Gora. Enjoy food tasting of traditional Slovenian dishes during an optional lunch in a cozy local restaurant.
The first stop on this amazing trip will be Kranjska Gora, a small ski resort famous as the traditional setting of downhill skiing World Cup competitions. Have a nice walk to picturesque Jasna Lake and enjoy a cup of coffee with an amazing view over the Julian Alps. The next stop is the beautiful lake Zelenci. This crystal-clear fairytale lake is home to numerous endangered animal and plant species. After Zelenci it is time to experience the magic of the world-famous mountain valley, where the first ever ski flying hill was built in 1969 and where numerous world records for the longest ski flights were set – Planica Nordic Centre.
Know before you go
- Guests are recommended to wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
- Not suitable for wheelchairs and strollers.
- Infants are not allowed to sit on laps (we can provide child seats upon request).
- No public transportation nearby
- Central Ljubljana or Bled pickup and drop-off
- Comfortable transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Admission fees, meals, and personal expenses.
- Admission options:
- Liznjek house museum: 2,50 € per person
- Planica Nordic Centre: 6 € per person
- Ski jump Zip Line: 25 € per person
- Slovenian Alpine Museum: 9 € per person
Why choose us?
We guarantee a unique and unforgettable experience no matter what type of tour you choose (small group up to 8 people or private tour).
We strive to create an environment where you can enjoy your day without the hustle and bustle, and our passionate and knowledgeable tour guides can devote time and attention to each of you.
Whether you're traveling with your family or as an individual, we want to allow you to immerse yourself in Slovenian culture and the country's beauty.
It's simple: "Pick & Book" for unforgettable memories in Slovenia and its surroundings.