Slovenia offers some of the best hiking in Europe. We offer hiking and trekking tours and trips, with guide or self-guided. Alps, rolling hills, nature and villages.
Types of hiking & walking tours and trips in Slovenia:
- Hills above towns and cities suitable for day trips
- Gentle, rolling hills, pristine nature, farmland and vineyards
- Alpine ascents and peak-bagging (one day or more)
- Multi-day mountain hut hopping or farmhouse stays
- Long-range hiking trails
There are also plenty of long distance trails, including the Slovenian Mountain Trail, which starts in Maribor, traverses hills and mountains of Slovenia, and ends on the coast of the Adriatic sea.
Our scheduled trips include moderate walking, suitable for anyone in reasonable physical shape.
We can arrange special tours with experienced and licensed mountain guides, including climbing Mount Triglav, at 2864 meters (9396-foot) Slovenia’s highest peak.
To complement hiking, we also offer:
- rock climbing and tandem paragliding,
- combine hiking with horse riding.
You can also enjoy adrenaline activities on mountain rivers and lakes: white water rafting, canoeing, kayaking or hydrospeed (riverboarding).